Today's Top Ten Tuesday at That Artsy Reader Girl's blog is 10 Books I Loved But Never Reviewed!
I love this one! I actually have a wealth of books that I read before I started blogging or using GoodReads that I haven't reviewed. Sometimes I wonder if I should go back and review some of the better ones that have stuck with me? What do you guys think? Do you do that?
I have been in the process of reviewing the Stephen King books that I've read and not reviewed, which has been fun! So maybe I will go back and do some other of my favorite books, as well.
Here's my list:
1. Secret Window, Secret Garden by Stephen King (and several others including: The Dead Zone, The Dark Half, etc.)
2. Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood (and The Handmaid's Tale)
3. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (and all her other novels)
4. The Dry by Jane Harper
5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
7. My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing
8. The Snowman by Jo Nesbo
9. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
10. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Sharp Objects, Dark Places and The Grownup, also)
These are all on my FAVORITES shelf and I've never reviewed them! Lucky for you, most of these books have an abundance of glowing reviews! But if you hadn't heard, each one of these books was uniquely amazing! I hope from this list, you've found something new to read!!
What books have you loved, but never reviewed?