Welcome to Mama Needs A Book!

Hi there!  I'm Leslie and welcome to my brand new blog page - Mama Needs a Book!  

This page is the result of a lot of dreaming of creating a place where I could dump all my thoughts on one of the great loves of my life - BOOKS!  The one-sided conversations between my one-year-old daughter and I about murder mysteries have become inappropriate as her language skills improve, so I had to come up with a better plan!  

So, here it is: I will be posting reviews of the books I read as I finish them. Then monthly I will re-cap on what I read, loved, and hated in a post called "Coffee & Books."  I also plan on posting in Kids' Corner (new name anyone?) ideas for activities that correspond to children's books for you all to do with your littles!  Plus other kid-related bookish posts!  Finally, I'm sure there will be a lot of random posts thrown in about whatever is on my mind concerning books! 

I am currently reading The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware.  My review will be up soon!  Until then please friend or follow me on GoodReads!  I can't wait to talk books with you all!  


Comments