Blogging Challenge: Books Set in my State


I'm totally late for all my weekly link ups this week.  It is the last week of school - THANK GOD!! Like seriously the whole stay-at-home school/homeschooling two teenage boys with two little ones running around has been... let's just say I'm surprised I made it.
Survived GIFs | Tenor
Anyways, this week's blogging challenge from Long & Short Reviews is Books Set in My State.  I used to live in California which probably has a wealth of books set there, but we are now in the great state of Idaho - and I have read very few books that took place in Idaho.  I do have some on my TBR, though!  So here they are!

720283135133922139580730152610


There's also a host of romance novels set in Idaho by Rachel Gibson.  I don't read romance, but maybe I'll pick one up sometime. 

The two books I've read that were at least partially set in Idaho are: 

236830. sy475 111582



blog | gr | pinterest | bloglovin

P.S. IF YOU'RE HERE, PLEASE LINK UP TO MY THRILLING THURSDAY POST WITH THE LATEST THRILLER YOU'VE READ!!!
CLICK HERE! (or image below)



Comments

  1. Educated was a great memoir. I hope you like it!

    My <a href="https://lydiaschoch.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-books-set-in-ontario/”>post</a>.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment