Library Haul - 5/16/2020

Lewiston City Library with the Lewis & Clark Valley mirrored on it's gorgeous white brick facade.  Beautiful library in a beautiful place.💙💙💙💙
Library Haul - 5/16/2020

So excited for my latest library haul!! Look for these reviews to come!

Amazon.com: Circe (9780316556347): Miller, Madeline: BooksOnce Upon a River: A Novel: Setterfield, Diane: 9780743298070 ...Amazon.com: The Whisper Man: A Novel (9781250317995): North, Alex ...Amazon.com: Final Girls: A Novel (9781101985366): Sager, Riley: Books

Yes... I renewed Final Girls - so many great new titles on NG, I didn't get a chance to read that one.  
Guilty GIFs | Tenor
Anyways, have you read any of these?? I know I'm woefully late to the party on some - catching up on my denials on NetGalley 😂. #257 in line for The Silent Patient! Do you all do that too?  Seek out your denials at the library??

Thank you so much to my local library!!  

blog | gr | pinterest | bloglovin



Comments

  1. I haven't heard much about these. I am looking forward to seeing what you think about them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenna! Going to the library like a little bit of Christmas morning thrown into your regular day, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment