Blogging Challenge: My Life in GIFs

This week's blogging challenge at Long and Short Reviews is: My Life in GIFs!  Here's mine:

I Love You GIF by Disney Pixar - Find & Share on GIPHY
Jesus Is My Homeboy | Cloud City 7
Best Matilda Reading GIFs | GfycatStand Up Fun GIF by TV Land - Find & Share on GIPHY

Frankie Heck | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir
axl heck gifs | WiffleGif
charlie mcdermott gifs Page 2 | WiffleGif

Introvert GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Beauty And The Beast GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Drinking Coffee GIF by Sara Dietschy - Find & Share on GIPHY
Ravenclaw GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

WIFE. MOM. BELIEVER. READER. TEACHER. INTROVERT. RAVENCLAW. COFFEE-DRINKER.
Pretty much sums me up!

blog | gr | pinterest | bloglovin

Comments

  1. Somehow I took this too literally. Nice Gifs, and very amusing. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/06/wc-061720_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I think we have a lot in common. :)

    My <a href="https://lydiaschoch.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-my-life-in-photos-and-gifs”>post</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ... we're nearly twins (and if you count homeschooling as "teacher" we ARE). Ravenclaw rules. :-D

    I'm here: http://www.mariannearkins.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-my-life-in-photos-or-gifs/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Homeschool totally counts.
      Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

      Delete
  4. Heheh. Good post. I love the amount of book reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably should have added another reading GIF at the end... would have been more accurate.

      Delete
  5. Great images! Some of my favorites :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment