Book Review: Tick Tock by Dean Koontz

Tick Tock by Dean Koontz

352 pages, Paperback

First published January 1, 1996

GoodReads Description: "Tommy Phan, a successful detective novelist, comes home one evening to find a small rag doll on his doorstep. That night, with the popping of two stitches, something terrifying will emerge to tear apart the fabric of Tommy's reality--and his life."






Strange book...


This was my first Dean Koontz and I guess I thought he was more of a mystery horror writer than a sci-fi writer? 

Either way, I enjoyed his writing and his witty dialogue. I also enjoyed all the information on Vietnamese culture and the way the curse tied into that. I will read more by him, though I will pay more attention to the subject matter when I pick the next one up.


Comments