10 Most Anticipated in 2024

This week's Top Ten Tuesday on That Artsy Reader Girl's blog is: Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2024.  I haven't included books I've already read like The Search Party by Hannah Richell or The Heiress by Rachel Hawkins even though those were very good, because I am no longer anticipating them.  So here are some books coming out in the first part of 2024 that I have not yet read, but look forward to reading soon.  Most of them books I have ARCs for sitting on my self waiting to read, some of those who rejected me and I'll have to get from the library.  


1. Midnight on Beacon Street by Emily Ruth Verona

2. How to Solve Your Own Murder by Kristen Perrin

3. The Framed Women of Ardemore House by Brandy Shillace

4. The Teacher by Freida McFadden

5. The Clinic by Cate Quinn

6. Murder Road by Simone St. James

7. First Lie Wins by Ashley Elston

8. The Ministry of Time by Kaliane Bradley

9. The Busy Body by Kemper Donovan

10. She Left by Stacie Grey


What books are you looking forward to in 2024? 






Comments

  1. The Clinic by Cate Quinn looks so freaking good!!!!

    Great list

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment