Ten Books I Meant to Read in 2023

 

This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is "Books I Meant to Read in 2023 but Haven’t Gotten to Yet."  I am admittedly very late to join this week's topic, but if you'd like to play along, head on over to That Artsy Reader Girl's blog and link up.




1. The Family Game by Catherine Steadman
2. Yellowface by R.F. Kuang
3. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
4. What Comes After by Joanne Tomkins
5. The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis
6. When Women Were Dragons by Kelly Barnhill
7. The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain
8. The Maid by Nita Prose
9. None of This Is True by Lisa Jewell
10. Before We Were Innocent by Ella Berman



Tell me, are any of these on your list? Did you read any of these in 2023? Or before?  




Comments

  1. I’ve heard good things about The Maid.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment