Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten of 2023


Top Ten Tuesday this week is your top 10 books read in 2023.  There were a lot of good books in 2023 so that is a hard ask, but here are the top 10 I've decided on: 



1. Bright Young Women by Jessica Knoll

2. Firestarter by Stephen King

3. The Institute by Stephen King

4. Billy Summers by Stephen King

5. The Woman in the Library by Sulari Gentill

6. West Heart Kill by Dann McDorman

7. The Heiress by Rachel Hawkins

8. Fairy Tale by Stephen King

9. The Trap by Catherine Ryan Howard

10. Barnacle Love by Anthony De Sa

My favorite, I do believe, was Bright Young Women by Jessica Knoll.  It was such a fabulous twist on the serial killer trope - I loved the main character so much!  She was absolutely brilliant. What was your favorite read of 2023 and why? 



Comments

  1. The Heiress is one that I'm halfway through right now and really enjoying!!

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really very good! I didn't realize she wrote outside of the Thriller genre as well until this week's TTT!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you read a lot of thrilling reads this year. Happy 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy Tale sure looks good.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fairy Tale was a fun one by Stephen King! I recommend!

      Delete
  4. THE WOMAN IN THE LIBRARY is a fun read! I need to read more by that author.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After She Wrote Him was another good one by Sulari Gentill.

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed Woman in the Library too! I want to read more Stephen King at some point. I've only read one of his - Salem's Lot (I think that's what it was called, I read it years ago!).

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're looking for Stephen King recommendations, you've come to the right place! The Shining is one of his best, but Later - one of his newest novels is also excellent!

      Delete
  6. I also really liked The Woman in the Library! I need to read more Stephen King in 2024! I need to check and see if he has any shorter books to add to my TBR.
    My Favorite Books of 2023

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Later by Stephen King is one of my favorites and it has 272 pages.

      Delete
  7. Bright Young Women is on my TBR list! I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment