10 Book Covers for the Nature Lover


Top Ten Tuesday this week is 10 Books with Covers/Titles with Things Found in Nature.





1. Salem's Cipher by Jess Lourey (Currently reading)

2. The Search Party by Hannah Richell (Read)

3. The Guilt Trip by Sandie Jones (Read)

4. The Soulmate by Sally Hepworth (Read)

5. National Geographic's Bucket List for Family Travel

6. National Geographic's Best of the World

7. Half Way to You by Jennifer Gold

8. On the Surface by Rachel McGuire (My favorite cover!)

9. Looking Glass Sound by Catriona Ward

10. The Tenth Island by Diana Marcum

Wow! These are some inspiring, wanderlust-inducing covers!  On the Surface by Rachel McGuire is on my TBR and sitting on my NetGalley shelf.  Let's be honest, I requested it based solely on the cover - it is absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous! 

Have you read any books from the last half of my list? (The TBR section).  Did you like them? Am I justified in judging a book by its cover?? 

Comments