#bookbloggerhop: Constant Reader

 


It's Friday and that means First Line Friday (see mine, here) and #bookbloggerhop - find this link-up over at Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer.  The simple answer to this week's question: 

I AM A CONSTANT READER.



I even have the button to prove it.  No, I actually don't, but I'm thinking I should buy it!  Anyways, if you don't know from whence the term "Constant Reader" comes, then I don't know if we can be friends...


No, no no, I'm kidding.  But "Constant Reader" is how Stephen King refers to his fanbase.

Anyways, I digress. Back to today's topic - How long have you gone without reading?  

So, I had to think about this some.  I am not the quickest reader - the way that some of these GoodReads people blow through books, I will never understand!  No children? No Job? I have children and am a teacher, so between being a mother and a teacher I never stop working, haha.  


But I am also always reading something and at the very least pick it up before I go to bed at night.  So, in answer to this question, I would say when I was in high school I probably took a break from doing much reading outside of what was required, but even so I read my school books, so I would say I've only not read for possibly a day or two at most.  In college, it was quite the opposite and I constantly read novels that distracted me from my school books!

How about you? Are you a Constant Reader?


Join in the fun and link up with the #bookbloggerhop!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.






Comments

  1. I think I mostly qualify as a Constant Reader. I may go a couple days or so without reading, but it's not often.

    I was the opposite in high school--I read lots of books, required and for fun. It was in college I had to save all my leisure reading for the summers and breaks. So, like you, I feel like I was always reading if not always for fun.

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment