#bookbloggerhop: Love/Hate Relationships with Books


 

The Firm by John Grisham.  I HATED that book.  

My review is a bit of a rant, but it is here.  To quote the last line of my review, "I threw the book.  And I’ll never pick one of his back up."


Lately, I LOVED Midnight on Beacon Street and it has received some lackluster reviews.  

I thought it was a quick, fun read with a lot of character development and 90's vibes! See my review here.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Comments

  1. I've never read a John Grisham book. Honestly, I don't think I'd like them because I don't really like the movies, lol.

    https://jennielyse.com/book-blogger-hop-8/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ever read one John Grisham book - Skipping Christmas 😂 I enjoyed that one.

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/01/19/book-blogger-hop-have-you-ever-loved-a-book-that-everyone-else-hated-or-hated-a-book-that-everyone-else-loved/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did actually read Skipping Christmas and I always forget that that book is by Grisham. It is a funny one, but I did read it before I read The Firm.

      Delete
  3. I am laughing at your comment about throwing the book. Fun!! 😀. I have read a few of his books.

    Hope you had a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a good week as well! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment