#bookbloggerhop: How Many Books Are on your TBR?


This is my first time participating in the #bookbloggerhop - find this link-up over at Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer.

On my GoodReads TBR List, I currently have 963 books.

I regularly cull through this list and eliminate impulse adds that I don't think I will ever actually read or that I think I shouldn't read because I'd be wasting time that could be spent reading better books.  I try to keep my list at 1,000 books or less. Classics don't usually ever get eliminated, as I would like to be able to consider myself well-read one day.  Thus, my Classics Club Challenge.  This prompt for #bookbloggerhop also goes along with my recently joined The Backlist Reader Challenge 2024.  I am hoping to pare down my TBR even further by actively participating in these 2 challenges and the 2024 Library Love Challenge.  Clicking on any of these links will allow you to see several of the books on my TBR - I obviously cannot list them all here!  

Recently, I am reading We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson.  A book that has been sitting on my TBR list for several years along with many of Jackson's other works. So far it has been SO GOOD and I am happy to be finally picking it up.

Join in the fun and link up with the #bookbloggerhop!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Comments